2020 rates: 5 days $2000
May 15 – June 15 2018
Aug 15 – Oct
Spring & Fall Bear hunting in Northeastern Ontario
KapRiver Outfitters will set you up in any one of their several bear management areas covering over 3000 sq km. You will hunt at your own personal location over bait or spot and stalk with bow and or rifle. Kapuskasing area is famous for it’s huge bears – a bruising 714-pound bear was taken by a woman with a bow. You may wish to chance and wait for a unique color phase bear (cinnamon) to appear!
- Accommodation at the the Outer Camp
- Personal hunting location in tree stand or ground blind
- Orientation to you personal hunting location
- Assistance in tracking and removal of dead bear
- weapon of your choice
- clothing for all conditions
- suitable container to transport your hides/ game meat home
- (skinning, cleaning and prep by guide – add $100 per animal)
- Licences, permits as needed
How about a fall Combo Bear/ Duck Hunt package?
September – October
KapRiver offers a 5 day fall Bear-/ duck hunt with lodging included.
We also have fabulous duck hunting being the first staging area for birds coming off James Bay. You will hunt ducks and geese in the morning and bears in the evening.
Give this hunt some serious consideration; I know you will not be disappointed… Peter Martin